With spring, the saison of fairs starts ! In addition to already well-known and well-proven trade fairs such as the ITB, the GAST in Salzburg or the FAFGA in Innsbruck, we are exploring some new fairs and travel to England for the Lakes Hospitality Trade Show.
Everything is new in March
And we are looking forward to one thing in particular: in addition to new products and services, we also have a new exhibition stand which holds one or two surprises in store for you!
The fair lives from personal exchange
To be honest, planning a trade fair means work. From signing up to cleaning up after the end of the fair the participation costs time, physical resources and money.
Why do we still take it upon ourselves? Quite simple: we love to get in touch with people! During a trade fair, our JULIA professionals will be available to answer your questions from time to time and present all the latest news about JULIA, SARA and austria.at personally to interested hosts or tourism partners.
In a direct conversation experiences are exchanged, opinions expressed, questions answered, problems solved and success stories and WOW moments created. Not only the hosts learn about the latest trends in tourism – we do as well!
easybooking trade fair planning 2019
Our trade fair planning for 2019 is already here and we would like to meet you! Here you can find the current dates.
- Messe Berlin GmbH, Messedamm 22, D-14055 Berlin
- Hall 10.1, 110a
- J36 Rural Auction Center, Crooklands, Cumbria, LA7 7NU
- Klagenfurter Messe Betriebsgesellschaft mbH, Messeplatz 1, 9021 Klagenfurt am Wörthersee
- Hall 1, B14
Tourism Day of the region Villach – Faaker See – Ossiacher See
- Congress Center Villach, Europaplatz 1, 9500 Villach
- Messe Innsbruck, Ingenieur-Etzel-Straße, 6020 Innsbruck
- Reed Messe Salzburg GmbH, Am Messezentrum 6, 5020 Salzburg
- Joint stand with the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber
- Landesmesse Stuttgart, Messepiazza 1, 70629 Stuttgart